It is known that people are divided into “larks”, who feel a surge of vigor in the morning, and “owls”, whose activity increases in the afternoon and at night. Many consider themselves to be the latter, attributing heavy mornings to the characteristics of the body. However, this opinion is erroneous, because often the “owls” of us are made simply by the usual urban rhythm. Emotional mood, proper nutrition and necessary physical activity will help to adjust the normal mode.
General doctor’s advice
Sufficient sleep is an important component of a healthy lifestyle, so the advice of doctors in case of various ailments is often associated with the organization of normal conditions in the bedroom.
- Light and darkness. It is necessary to sleep in complete darkness, so the body rests much better. But the bright rays of the sun will help you wake up quickly.
- Silence. The bedroom should be the quietest room in the house.
- Fresh air. Stuffiness, like harsh sounds, makes sleep disturbing.
- Correct temperature. In a cool room (18–22°C), a person falls asleep more soundly.
- Humidity. The best option is 45–55%.
Evening: proper nutrition and preparation for sleep
In order to wake up refreshed, it is very important to take care of the right evening and going to bed.
- Light dinner. Avoid overeating at night, proper nutrition for dinner is a salad of fresh vegetables, porridge, a little cheese or cottage cheese, a glass of kefir.
- Herbal tea. Suitable herbs with a relaxing effect — motherwort, mint, linden.
- Cup of milk with honey.
- Go to bed no later than 22:00.
- Proper clothing. Choose loose pajamas made from natural fabrics that are pleasant to the touch.
- No computer or TV. Annoying factors that do not contribute to relaxation.
- Warm bath.
- Breathing exercises.
- Refusal of negative emotions. Unload the brain — read a book, disconnect from stress and worries.
- Plan for tomorrow. Plan something interesting for the morning that will make you want to wake up.
Morning: fitness and emotional mood
The task of the morning is to activate the forces of the body, then there will be enough energy for the whole day.
- Do not set the time on the alarm clock. An endless series of waking up and falling asleep will not bring cheerfulness.
- Get out of bed immediately.
- Charging, workout. Morning fitness is an essential component of a vigorous day.
- Dancing. A nice alternative to the usual workout.
- Jogging on the street.
- Nice upbeat music.
- Cold and hot shower.
- A glass of citrus juice. It helps to cheer up no worse than coffee, gives the body the vitamin C necessary for immunity.
- Tasks scheduled for the morning. Thoughts about them motivate you to get out of bed faster and join an active rhythm.
- Smile. Positive emotions make any task easier.