It is customary to divide people into “owls”, “larks”, “pigeons” and other birds that wake up at different times. However, this division is very conditional and often hides simply an established habit of a certain daily routine.
Scientists have found out which daily routine should be considered the most correct and harmonious for a healthy lifestyle for most people, regardless of their usual way of life. This mode is associated with fluctuations in the activity of various parts of the brain at certain times of the day, as well as with changes in the activity of body systems.
- It is best to get out of bed with the sun. The rising sun nourishes us with such powerful energy, which neither coffee nor other usual tonic foods and drinks can compare with.
- It is better to devote the interval between 6 and 7 in the morning to memorizing new information: at this time, the parts of the brain responsible for long-term memory are active.
- Logic, analytical skills are included in the work between 8 and 9 o’clock. This is the most productive time for planning things and analyzing events and facts.
- From 9 to 10 o’clock it is better to work with information that requires attention and accuracy. If you need to draw up a statistical report or balance sheet, this is the time to do this work.
- After that, intellectual abilities take
time-out. This time can be given to activities that do not require powerful intellectual efforts: you can give yourself a break, drink tea, check mail, call customers.
- The period from 12 to 14 o’clock by nature is intended for eating. It is in the WTO time that everything eaten will be digested easily and will benefit. If you skip this lunch time, later the food will be absorbed worse: you will get less energy, and more fat will be deposited on the sides.
- The most productive period for activities of any kind lasts about 5 hours: from 13 to 18. You can work both intellectually and physically: it will be efficient and not tiring.
- Evening hours, from 7 pm to 9 pm, are already unproductive for work. You can devote this time to easy household chores, take a walk, chat with your loved ones and pets.
- From 21:00 our body goes into rest mode. If you are not yet ready to go to bed, you can watch a light positive movie or read a pleasant book. It is better to protect your nervous system from stress, aggression and scenes of violence.
- At 11 p.m., the time of the Moon comes, when the night luminary shares its cool, health-bearing energy. This period lasts only a couple of hours, and by skipping it, you will deprive your body of the best time for a night’s rest. Then it will be much more difficult to fall asleep, and it will take more time to get enough sleep.
Schematically, the optimal daily schedule of activities can be represented as follows:
- Morning — for creativity and intellectual breakthroughs.
- Day — for routine, mechanical affairs.
- Evening — for relaxation.
- Night — for a healthy sleep until dawn.
True, in this schedule there is no time for ponderous pedantry and blindly following other people’s advice. Of course, you are guided, first of all, by your body and its features. Just do not accidentally confuse the characteristics of the body with your own bad habits, it happens.